About Fangs But No Fangs
Fangs But No Fangs works with all types of behavioural issues involving you and your dog. We specialize in aggression, but we are by no means limited to just that field. Some of the problems that pet owners call for help with include:
- Aggressive behaviour towards strangers
- Aggressive behaviour towards other dogs
- Dominance issues, growling or snapping at the owners
- Inappropriate behaviour with children
- Stealing food
- Lunging or growling while on leash at dogs or people
- Destructiveness in the home
- Inappropriate barking
- Chasing cars, bikes and squirrels while on or off leash
- Inappropriate play with the family or other dogs
- Dog sibling issues including fighting or barking
- Generally rude, overly exuberant greeting behaviours
- And more! We work with all sizes of dogs and all sizes of problems to resolve your issues before they get out of hand
Fangs But No Fangs is proud to work using current scientifically supported teaching techniques. Our methodology is change through appropriate application of learning theory and resource control. We do not promote confrontational or force based methods.
How Does It Work?
Congratulations! You’ve decided to take the first step on the road to helping your dog and working through their problems. Oftentimes, this is the hardest thing to do! Now what happens?
We book a consultation time for you. For basic pet obedience training, all sessions are one hour unless otherwise discussed. For behavioral consultations, the initial meeting is two hours. All follow up consultations are one hour unless otherwise discussed.
Pet Obedience Training: We will get together in your home for a series of one-hour lessons. The initial course consists of six sessions, scheduled seven to ten days apart. You are left with lesson sheets, a training calendar and relevant handouts each week to aid you in your training.
Behavioral Consultations: At the initial meeting in your home, we assess the dog, her environment and her issues. The client is taught a combination of training and management techniques to begin to alleviate the problems. At the end of the behavioral consultation, you are left with handwritten notes from the session and a number of handouts that pertain to you and your pet. You will receive a formal written report on the session via e-mail, fax or mail. This report will include training techniques, prognosis and follow up recommendations.
For more information about our services, please contact us at email@example.com or 416-738-6059. For fastest service, please email us.