Step 1: Complete and submit the forms on this page
Step 2: You will receive an e-mail within 48 hours offering you appointment options
Step 3: Choose an appointment and reply back to us to lock in your choice
Step 4: You will receive an e-mail within 48 hours to confirm the booking
(You are under no obligation to book an appointment once you have submitted the forms.)
Form 1) The Registration
• This form includes a picture of your dog, your basic contact information, and a quick overview of other details, such as entry codes for condos, basic information, and service selection.
• It should take you between 2 to 5 minutes to complete
Form 2) The Fact Sheet
• This is a longer form, which will take you between 10 to 45 minutes to complete.
• Please note that the sections on Housetraining’ and ‘Separation Anxiety’ are optional, and only need to be completed if these are areas of concern.
• You may explain and provide details to answers, regardless of the size of the field on the form. All information will be received.
• You may wonder why you are being asked to fill out such a long form when your problem seems pretty clear. Some of the reasons that we ask you to provide these answers are:
° Your dog’s behavior is influenced by many things, some which may seem obvious and others that may not. This form helps to clarify details to the consultant that allow them to more effectively help you and your family.
° Many owners say that after completing the forms, they have gained insight into themselves and their relationship with their dog.
° By having the client fill out this form prior to meeting, FBNF is able to provide you with the most effective consultation for your money. Look, we know that booking a behavior consultation isn’t cheap. And unlike other trainers or consultants, who will book an appointment based on an e-mail or phone call, we want to have as much information as possible beforehand. That way you’re not wasting money and time during the session giving the Behaviorist information that they should already have. This form lets you and your consultant hit the ground running.