You must complete BOTH the Registration Form AND the Fact Sheet to confirm an appointment.
Step 1: Complete and submit the forms on this page.
Step 2: You will receive an e-mail offering you appointment options.
Step 3: Choose an appointment and reply back to us to lock in your choice
Step 4: You will receive an e-mail offering you appointment options: Please note that e-mail is returned from Tuesday through Thursday.
(You are under no obligation to book an appointment once you have submitted the forms.)
ABOUT THE FORMS
Form 1) The Registration
• This form includes a picture of your dog, your basic contact information, and a quick overview of other details, such as entry codes for condos, basic information, and service selection.
• It should take you between 2 to 5 minutes to complete
Form 2) The Fact Sheet
• This is a longer form, which will take you between 10 to 45 minutes to complete.
• Please note that the sections on Housetraining’ and ‘Separation Anxiety’ are optional, and only need to be completed if these are areas of concern.
• You may explain and provide details to answers, regardless of the size of the field on the form. All information will be received.
Why do I have to do this longer form when I already know what the problem is?
- Many owners say that after completing the forms, they have gained insight into themselves and their relationship with their dog.
- By having the client fill out this form prior to meeting, FBNF is able to provide you with the most effective consultation for your money. Look, we know that booking a behavior consultation isn’t cheap. And unlike other trainers or consultants, who will book an appointment based on an e-mail or phone call, we want to have as much information as possible beforehand. That way you’re not wasting money and time during the session giving the Behaviorist information that they should already have. This form lets you and your consultant hit the ground running.